The combination of artichoke hearts, capers and grilled
chicken on this pizza is incredible. This is a hearty pizza.
Prep Time: 45 minutes Serving Size: 4
- 1 12inch pizza crust
- 1 can chopped Italian style tomatoes
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 package sliced, grilled chicken
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- 5 marinated artichoke hearts, quartered, drained
- 5 sun-dried tomato halves
- 1/4 cup Greek black olives, pitted and sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano, crumbled
|Click on picture for more images.
Follow directions for oven temperature according to your
crust. Soak sun-dried tomatoes in hot water for 15 minutes.
Brush pizza crust with Olive Oil. Spread tomatoes evenly over
the crust. Top with the red onions and capers, then half of
the mozzarella cheese. Now add the olives, then artichoke hearts
and finally the sliced chicken breast and sun-dried tomatoes.
Spread on the other half of the mozzarella cheese and sprinkle
with oregano. Bake 10 minutes directly on oven rack or until
hot and bubbly. Broil off the top if desired. Use a pre-baked
pizza crust for best results.