The combination of goat cheese, roasted red
peppers and kalamata olives on this pizza is extremely flavorful.
It's another take on a Greek style pizza to be sure.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes Serving Size:
- 6 ounces baby spinach leaves, washed
- 1/4 cup water
- olive oil
- 1 thin and crispy pizza crust (here's
- (1) 16 ounce can Italian style tomatoes,
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, drained and
- 4 ounces goat cheese, 1/4 inch slices
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted, halved
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- dried oregano
If using our
thin and crispy pizza dough, prepare ahead of
time and heat oven to 500°. If using a store-bought
dough, follow directions for oven temperature.
Bring 1/4 cup of water to a boil in a medium
sauce pan. Add the spinach, cover and turn off the
heat. Let sit 5 minutes to wilt spinach. Drain and
dry well on paper towels. Brush pizza dough with
olive oil. Drain tomatoes and spread evenly over
the oiled crust. Add the wilted and dried spinach,
then roasted red peppers, kalamata olives and the
goat cheese. Spread mozzarella over the pizza and
sprinkle with dried oregano. Cook at least 10 minutes
until bubbly and starting to brown.